CPNRE® Comprehensive Review eBook
We’re exposed to so much information in school and then we’re tested on it with nursing registration exams. But only some of it, and it’s hard to know how to connect the information all together.
That is what the CPNRE® is all about: making connections.
- Connecting theory to practice
- Connecting hypothetical scenarios to what you’re supposed to do
- Connecting questions to the right answers
It’s hard to answer questions correctly on the CPNRE® without understanding how to make these connections. It’s the reason why a lot of people believe many questions have more than one right answer, why people guess, why people feel unprepared and why people do poorly on the CPNRE®.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
The secret to passing is learning the right information and having the ability to see what each question is asking you, so that when the questions are different on the CPNRE® you’ll be more likely to answer questions right.
Get useful information & learn how to use it
With a Comprehensive Review eBook that provides you with a review of information tested on the CPNRE® and helps you learn how to answer questions without guessing.
You’ll learn how to answer the toughest questions on the CPNRE®, the questions most people get wrong.
Whether your exam is next week or two months away, our Comprehensive Review eBook is meant for anyone who is interested in writing the CPNRE®. From clarifying Canadian nursing practice standards to prioritizing essential nursing assessments and interventions, we’ve covered it all.
Review what you need, just when you need it
We believe in thinking differently when it comes to nursing and education, and we believe that preparing for registration exams – like the CPNRE® – can be done in a simpler, less stressful way. That’s why we’ve created tools like the CPNRE® Comprehensive Review eBook. Here are some benefits:
• Instant unlimited access. Start reviewing when it’s right for you, instead of waiting for the next session or course to start.
• Simple to download 307-page PDF eBook. Read at your own pace, on screen or on paper. Take as much time as you need to learn what matters most.
• Simplified approach to understanding the fundamentals of Canadian nursing practice.
• Exam tactics are embedded throughout. You’ll have the advantage of knowing what questions are asking you and how to answer them.
• Comprehensive review of relevant information tested on this exam and over 180 practice questions to give you the opportunity to try applying what you’re learning as you go.
• Consistent approach. You get the same content and advice as everyone else who’s writing the CPNRE®.
… and it’s all risk-free. If you aren’t happy with the value you get for your investment by 30 days we’ll gladly return your money back.
The 5th edition of the CPNRE® Comprehensive Review eBook is now available for purchase.
To purchase, simply click on the ‘purchase’ button and follow instructions to create a NursEd account prior to payment. If you have any difficulty, please contact us at hello@NursEd.ca