CPNRE® Comprehensive Review Book
Effective, simplified, all-inclusive
A book for Canadian practical nursing candidates who want more
We’re exposed to so much information in school and then we’re tested on it with nursing registration exams. But only some of it, and it’s hard to know how to connect the information all together.
That is what the CPNRE® is all about: making connections.
- Connecting theory to practice
- Connecting hypothetical scenarios to what you’re supposed to do
- Connecting questions to the right answers
It’s hard to answer questions correctly on the CPNRE® without understanding how to make these connections. It’s the reason why a lot of people believe many questions have more than one right answer, why people guess, why people feel unprepared and why people do poorly on the CPNRE®.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
The secret to passing is learning the right information and having the ability to see what each question is asking you, so that when the questions are different on the CPNRE® you’ll be more likely to answer questions right.
Get useful information & learn how to use it
With a Comprehensive Review that provides you with a review of relevant information tested on the CPNRE® and helps you understand how to answer questions without guessing. By learning how approach questions you haven’t seen before, you’ll be prepared to answer the toughest questions on your exam (the kinds of questions most people get wrong).
Whether your exam is next week or two months away, our Comprehensive Review is meant for anyone who is interested in writing the CPNRE®. From clarifying Canadian nursing practice standards to prioritizing essential nursing assessments and interventions, we’ve covered it all.
A proven way to prepare
More effective than a lecture, more accessible than a course, more interesting than a textbook, and it works.
Preparing for the CPNRE® doesn’t have to mean guesswork, cramming and worry. By learning what’s important to know for this exam and understanding tactics for answering questions, you can feel confident that you’ve done your best to get ready.
We believe in thinking differently when it comes to nursing and education, and we believe that preparing for registration exams – like the CPNRE® – can be done in a simpler, less stressful way. That’s why we’ve created tools like the CPNRE® Comprehensive Review.
With personal stories, practice questions and rationales, answering tactics and easy-to-understand explanations, here are some benefits:
• Self-paced. Start preparing when it’s right for you. Review at your own pace to get to where you want to be – no need to wait for the next session or course to start.
• 300 pages of information applicable to the CPNRE®. Read this all-inclusive review on screen or on paper. Take as much time as you need to learn what matters most.
• 50+ answering tactics are embedded throughout. You’ll have the advantage of knowing what questions are asking you and how to answer them – without guessing.
• 180+ questions to practice applying what you know as you go. The more you practice, the more you learn.
• Consistent, effective approach. You get the same content and advice as everyone else who’s writing the CPNRE®.
Coming January 2020
The 6th Edition CPNRE® Comprehensive Review in paperback will be available starting January 20, 2020 for $85.
The 6th edition will not be published electronically in eBook format. To pre-order your copy of the paperback 6th edition, please email us at hello@nursEd.ca.
Ready to get started?
To purchase, simply click on the ‘purchase’ button and follow instructions to create a NursEd account prior to payment. If you have any difficulty, please contact us at hello@NursEd.ca
Not sure if this is right for you?